Sunday 20 May 2018

Clocking Off 14.04.2018 πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Banners made with Guide Dogs and their humans

Me getting a cwtch from Guide Dog Uri

Thank you to everyone (humans and animals) who took part in 'CLOCKING OFF', a commemorative parade for retired and working guide dogs. I was over the moon with the response, the amount of people who showed up. Most importantly, this has massively contributed towards my research into the ability animals have to provide wellbeing and work alongside humans. Thanks to the amazing SiΓ’n Healey, who taught me everything I needed to know about the experience of being visually impaired and life with a Guide Dog Uri and retired GD Arnie. Many thanks to Chapter and Experimentica for always believing in me and supporting my work. DIOLCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment